Saturday, March 14, 2009

High five, CJ style...

So, we're kinda geeky (actually, I should say I'm the geek 'cause I convinced Cristi to do this with me) and we discovered a fun way of filming so last night we made a *magical* mini movie. Get ready to watch, now GO!




(This is Cristi - and this is an addendum to Jessi's post. Yes, she DID convince me to do this with her. But, in all honesty, I'm a geek too! :) And this is stop motion - these are actually photographs that we took and then put together to make a "movie." Jessi is convinced this is the next best thing. I guess we shall see!)

This is Jessi again and this is an addendum to Cristi's addendum to my addendummed post. I'd just like to say that I do agree Cristi is also a geek.


No comments:

Jessi and Cristi

Jessi and Cristi
Your Photographers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map