Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wheeler Farm Luau

Ashley and Nathan's luau reception at Wheeler Farm was a BLAST!! I seriously lost track of time and ended up staying (and dancing) until 10:30pm! This group of people was just so fun to be around. And the food was amazing! Fijian cooking is, oh, so yummy. (I just love the perks of being a photographer! :) Ashley and Nate, thanks so much for choosing Creative Juice Photography! It's been so great getting to know you guys. Best of luck to you!





































2 comments:

Must-Ash said...

OMG!! These are so awesome! Nate and I have been laughing so hard looking at them over and over again. Especially the one of my dad's dance dance revolution. We are so so so glad that we choose you, too. And our families are huge fans, also. Thanks for everything!!

Jennifer said...

You are amazing!! Of course I love the pictures of my little Marley. :)

Jessi and Cristi

Jessi and Cristi
Your Photographers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map